Monday, August 1, 2011

A New Corner

Well on my last post i was supposed to be telling you a little about me, so here goes. I like to be creative. I took a knitting class with my sister, Joyce, when I was 12 and from there I learned how to crochet from my sister, Linda, Which she couldn't teach me much more than your classic chain stitch because she was left handed and I  am right. I moved on from there to my favorite craft which is plastic canvas. I also have a passion for creating custom gift baskets, I have a new passion now though which brings me to a new corner in my life and that is writing. About 8 months ago I had a fantasy going around in my head. This isn't so unusual for me, but after about 5 months I decided I needed to put it down on paper and write a very sensuous, eroctic love story And that is very unusual for me.  I never realized how hard it is to write a love story or any book for that matter, but I find it is coming along quite nicely. I was reading a blog about writing and the writer mentioned, finishing up your story, getting to your happy ending and I stressed for two days wondering how was I going to finish off this story. I mean I hadn't even thought about an ending. And then I woke up on the third day and there it was, my happy ending, right there in me head. It was perfect! Now all I have to do is finish the first chapter, haha! I know, How do you move on if you can't even finish the first chapter. Well I have. I have finished writing the second, third, fourth, and fifth chapters and have the sixth chapter started. And the ending written! So I'm not your normal conventional writer, but then again who is. I will keep you updated as I move forward. Oh did I mention that this is actually the third and final book in a series. Yep! There are two books ahead of this one floating around in my head, but I think this one is the more powerful one out of the three. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'd love to hear your viewpoint