Thursday, August 11, 2011

Questions, Questions, Questions!

I started writing my first novel a couple of months ago, so the world of writing and publishing is all new to me. I have been doing my research, checking out other blogs for helpful tips and tricks on everything from publishing to writing styles, but I still have questions.

   E-Books or paperbacks? Personally I prefer the old fashioned way of curling up by the fire on a cold winter's night with a Stephen King paperback in my hand! I spend enough time with electronics, computers, TV, cellphones, so give me a good old fashioned paper back book that I can fold down the corner on. But in this day and age of electronics people seem to want to go with the new age gadgets. So do you publish in one or the other or both?

   Publisher or Literary Agent? Everyone has their own preference, but for someone just starting out, what would you suggest to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'd love to hear your viewpoint