I was informed that I received the Versatile Blogger award the other day and have been procrastinating, in between writing, but have finally told myself, Karen you really need to post this" So here it is...
BECAUSE IT IS AWESOME! And I am very honored to have received it.
First The Rules
Everything in life has rules, and the Versatile Blogger award is no different. So here goes.
(Actually this is probably the easiest part!)
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
Thank you Debra. I am honored and surprised, because I wasn't expecting this. :-)
I love following Debra's Blog. She has been very supportive and helpful and always has a kind word and puts up with all my dumb questions. I hope you will follow her also and don't forget to follow her on twitter too!
2. Share 7 things about yourself. Now this is hard! No Laughing!
* When I was little, I would make believe every day that I was sitting at my little table, having tea with Elvis.
* Even though I probably know all of the words to most of the songs, "I'm NOT a Beatles fan" Sorry...
* I'm a big fan of Ozzy and 80's hair bands and Matchbox 20
* I hate clutter
* I love everything vanilla and white chocolate
* I'm open minded and a positive person, who loves to help others
* I love creating things and I custom design gift baskets and party sets
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading. Okay...I knew this would be hard, but didn't expect it to be this hard. I love finding and following so many awesome blogs, how do I only pick 15, oh well here goes...
* This is Brian's Blog. He was the first person I did a guest blog post for. It is a health related blog about his book "Death: Living to talk about it."
* This is one of Cecilia's Blogs
* Genreality Always has some great advice for writers
* And this one I just started following today!
*Looking for awesome, recipes, pictures and fun/ I highly recommend
* I've read and loved Richard's book "Near Death" Even reviewed it here on my blog, check out his blog!
*This is Caddy's blog. She interviewed T.M. Souders today :-)
* This is Patti's
* There's only one word to describe DC's AWESOME!
* This is John? Paul? :-) I never know, but he is one of the most versatile bloggers on my list! Wonder where George and Ringo are? :-)
*Karen's Blog. I love Karen's blog because she's got an awesome name! :-))
*And Charlie's is a must see!
*Mish Who is always an inspiration
*Peter's blog will leave you rolling on the floor in laughter! And I love his nemesis!
*Zen was one of my NaNoWriMo Buddies who kept me on track!
I Love All my blogging friends that I follow and that follow me. Sometimes they make me laugh and sometimes they make me cry, but they are the best!
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.