Wednesday, August 8, 2012

#Hashtags

Another writer and I were talking the other day and I was telling him how much I hate the beginning of the 

month. Why, you ask? Because when you check on your KDP reports and all you see are those gray bars, it  

can be depressing. He told me, "It's worse when you see those gray bars at the end of the month." Wow I 

really have never thought about that. So I was thinking we need to come up with a twitter hashtag 

#nograybars to let others know that we need to get the word out for our books. Let's say we are halfway 

through the month and all we see are gray bars, Eek! Tweet it out with the hashtag, so we can help stamp 

out those gray bars. What do you think? Would it work? Do we have to create a special group for this? I am 

not sure how or what the rules are for creating hashtags. Do we just throw out a tweet with the hashtag?

Any ideas? Love to hear what you think, because I don't think anyone likes those gray bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'd love to hear your viewpoint