Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's Official! I Admit it! I'm Backwards!

Good Morning! And Happy Wednesday!
I haven't posted here in a while and thought, "Gee maybe I should get busy!"
There is so much I need to catch up on. I seem to have fallen behind.
I signed up for CampNaNo and then packed up my bags and came home :-(
My Dad was in the hospital all last week and came home yesterday.
I haven't called him yet this morning, but talked to him last night and he was doing fine.
I am supposed to be writing a guest post for Paul Dorset for his blog and haven't gotten that done.
If you'd like to be a guest blogger on his blog comment here,
 http://blog.pauldorset.com/2012/07/free-publicity-for-indie-authors.html
 He also does author interviews on his blog.
And I also am looking for guest bloggers on my other blog,
http://karensdifferentcorners.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/guest-bloggers/

Okay so I still need to know, "Am I backwards?"
   I had written another blog post a few months ago asking, Am I Backwards? http://differentcornersinmylife.blogspot.com/2011/09/am-i-backwards.html
And I had been talking to Angela via emails (I interviewed her on my other blog today! and you can find that interview here
http://karensdifferentcorners.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/wow-its-wednesdays-wonders-with-angela-orlowski-peart/ )
Anyway, I was telling her I wrote the 4th book of the series "Chris' Journey Turning Different Corners" 1st. Originally it was going to be a stand alone novel, but it had some unanswered questions and I didn't know what to write for NaNoWriMo last November, so I wrote the first book! Yay! and the e-book is available here, http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Turning-Different-Corners-ebook/dp/B008NQDUQY
I have been working on the 2nd book and have the first 3 chapters and the ending done, but for some reason I want to put it aside and write the 3rd book which is foremost in my mind right now.

One of the questions I ask when I interview an author/writer is:
"I read on another blog, that a writer was working on 10 novels at once. Confusing! Do you work on one or multiple novels at a time?"
I tried this when I was writing "Chris' Journey" and "The Good Dr. Grant" and I kept calling Chris, Amy and Amy, Chris. So Confusing! And yet here I am starting a new series...Now what does that have to do with me being backwards you ask. Well...I wrote the prologue for the first book, actually for each book in the series and have written the epilogue for the final book. But I'm writing books 3,4, & 5 first. I haven't any idea where books 1 & 2 are going :-/ In fact, I don't know what genre this series will fall under! But I have books 3-5 in my head screaming, Write me, write me, Write me! I won't give any details away yet, except that my beliefs and viewpoints with this series are my own and might cause some controversy with others, but controversy could be a good thing, right? :-)
Now that I've talked your ear off, I have to share my horoscope for today. I think it's perfect :-)
Happy Hump Day everyone!

August 29, 2012
Positive change rarely happens without effort. Keep this in mind as transformation occurs quickly. You may feel as though you're in the middle of a whirlpool and getting sucked deeper and deeper, unsure of where you'll ultimately end up. This is merely the "nose to the grindstone" phase. Trust that your efforts will ultimately be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'd love to hear your viewpoint