Friday, December 2, 2011

My Duggy Shoes

My new shoes! Thanks dad!
I went to my dad's last Sunday. I wore a nice pair of jeans, a tank top, and a button down sweater and my Duggy shoes. Now for those of you that don't know what my Duggy shoes are they are my favorite tennis shoes, that my little dog Duggy has been chewing on since I got him. Anyway my dad called me Tuesday and wanted to know what size shoes I wear. I asked him why and he said he just wanted to know how big my feet were. So I told him a 10, (yes, I have BIG feet) Which seems unusual because I am only 5'5" and weigh about 135 lbs.
Now I am not poor, nor am I rich, and I have other shoes, but I like my Duggy shoes. They are comfortable.

Sorry back to my dad, He told me he went out and bought me a new pair of shoes, Sketchers to be exact, and paid $97 dollars for them. WHAT! I cringe if I have to pay more than $25 for a pair of shoes!



Oh well, wonder if they will go with my holey 80's look jeans....

2 comments:

  1. Shoes = fodder for dogs, no matter how much they cost.

    Thanks for the follow! I gave you a shout-out on my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David. Well the shoes in the picture are the only ones he chews on. Guess he knows they are my favorite. I still need to go pick up the new ones from my dad, though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I'd love to hear your viewpoint