Monday, June 18, 2012

Mondays Are Me Days

Happy Monday everyone! I have decided to dedicate Monday as "Me" day. 
I have blogged, tweeted, read emails, and responded to all.
I had a healthy lunch; wild caught salmon, half of a baked sweet potato, and fresh cooked broccoli.
No fats or oils, but there was fresh ground black pepper, a sprinkle of iodized sea salt, ground ginger, fresh basil and lemon from my backyard. And to wash it all down, a glass of carrot juice served in a wine goblet!
I have always looked at Mondays as a new beginning. A start day, so to speak. 
It's a brand new day to a brand new week. Time to start eating healthy.
Get into an exercise routine. Just do something good for you. 
I like to clean house, catch up on laundry, and start new projects on Mondays.
And when I say clean house, I mean clean house. Scrubbing floors, (On hands and knees of course)
toilets, and bathtubs. Polishing and dusting furniture and running the vacuum. Yes, you can call me crazy,
but I like a clean fresh smelling house (Especially after cooking fish and broccoli) and crawling into bed at night with fresh, crisp, clean sheets. Sweet!
I also like to do yard work. There isn't any better way to get some fresh air and exercise then pulling weeds, trimming around planters, and mowing.

So I will leave you all with some good thoughts and make your Monday a "Me" day!
And if you get a chance stop by my other blog and read my review of "Catch Her in the Rye"

I am headed to the jungle in my back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I'd love to hear your viewpoint