Monday, October 31, 2011

It's the End!

Did I get your attention???
 Well it's not really the end, but this R.E.M. song
 "It's the End of the World As we Know it"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
 really does fit today!
 Especially if you are going to be participating in NaNoWriMo!
So do you have everything done?
In Place? Coffee, tea, or your choice of beverage stocked up and ready?
 Pens, pencils, paper, or the computer battery all charged up?
Have you done your stretching and finger exercises! Oh boy now I need a nap.....
Happy
          NaNoWriMo! 

2 comments:

  1. You got my attention all right!
    No NaNoWriMo for me... maybe next time... but hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mish! Hope your day has been going well!
    I'm sorry to hear you aren't going to be doing NaNoWriMo, maybe next year???
    It is my first year and I'm confused, nervous, totally lost and.....Hopefully I'll figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I'd love to hear your viewpoint