Saturday, October 29, 2011

What do you Neglect?

You write. I write. Some of us make to do lists, while others make schedules.

There is always something that needs to be done.
Housework
eat
feed the dogs, cats, goldfish, etc
shopping
Oh and laundry, nah that can wait a day or two more, right?
I've only worn these jeans two days now and I'm not going anywhere.

The thing is, there's always something that needs to be done, which actually is a good thing,
because sitting at this computer 24/7 is really not very good.

Well, I have a confession to make.....
   "I neglect my car"
Yep you heard me right, I confess, I neglect me car.
I mean, it's been a month, no wait, maybe two, since I vacuumed and cleaned it out.
Good thing I'm usually the only one in it!
But then it's been a good month since I washed it too.
That's okay, I don't usually go anywhere.
But I can tell you when I get to the grocery store
 and pull up into that parking place and step on the brake......
        "POOF" There's a big cloud of dust!
You'd think that Pigpen from Charlie Brown, finally grew up and learned to drive.

Okay I admit it, it needs to be loved and pampered every once in a while.
So I'm thinking this weekend, since NaNoWriMo starts on Tuesday,
I really should clean my car,
even though I'm not going anywhere,
my neighbors will love and appreciate me again.

So What do you neglect??? Hmm....Curious minds want to know......

4 comments:

  1. I've also neglected my car! It needs a scrub not a wash. LOL.
    And the wardrobe clean-out that I promised to do, weeks ago! You don't want to know how many weeks ago.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do the wardrobe also, but if I do that, then I'll really have to go shopping! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I neglect my car, too. It just died yesterday. Ugh.

    And this next month, I'm neglecting everything else, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miranda, I'm sorry your car died! That sucks!
    I take it you are doing NaNoWriMo also?

    Well to let everyone know, Oh heck, I'll pull up into that parking place and POOF! There will be that cloud of dust. They'll know I once again neglected my car!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I'd love to hear your viewpoint